Monday, June 4, 2012

sunnin’

 

Hope your weekend went well . . .

I’ve just been hanging out with a few friends and enjoying the sunny weather.  This big boy (aptly named “Cadillac” because he is as big as one) was out sunnin’ when J & S took us on a little field trip to the alligator pond . . .

IMG_2740

I was a little nervous for some fledgling egrets . . . their nest was teetering precariously above the water.  If one of those fuzzy-ugly chicks had fallen in the water, it would have been snack time!  They managed to hang on, at least while we were there.

IMG_2779

No one had to worry about me crossing over into the forbidden zone!  I kinda got the creeps just standing outside the fence.  Thanks J & S for the excursion to gator country.

IMG_2823

summertime in the South,

glenda

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You are living on the "wild side" these days! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete