Friday, October 14, 2011

pathways

 

If I want to get from one place to another, I must take a path, a road, a certain way.  Sometimes the path is well-worn by the travels of others who have gone before me, and the way is clearly mapped out.  At other times it seems as if the path is being forged even as I make my way through, not knowing where I might end up or what shape I will be in when I arrive.  Many times the way is filled with light and peace and the journey is quite pleasant; but often the road is filled with pot-holes and dangerous hills and curves, and fear wants to accompany me.   

One thing I do know: whether day or night, sunshine or rain, I know I never travel alone . . .

P7170042-1

P7170091

alaskan trail

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bridge in new hampshire

 

P8210012    park path

 

PA300087

 

 

 

 

natchitoches passageway

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PA080002

dogwood point, lake hamilton

 

“All His paths are mercy and steadfast love . . . “                      Psalm 25:10

glenda

2 comments:

  1. It feels so good to know that we never have to travel the pathways in our lives alone. It can be kind of scary out there. I'm happy to have traveled a couple of the paths in your photos with you. Your friendship is a gift. ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Candace! glad you worked out your commenting "problem" : )
    love ya, g

    ReplyDelete