Sunday, October 30, 2011

pruning

 

Today my muscles are quite sore, my face is slightly sunburned, and I am very satisfied.  After months of tending to the “gardens” of others, I found that I had woefully neglected my own.  But with the help of two of my many stand-by-me friends, the old is new again.  Much thanks goes to Lora for her labor-love, and to Sonja for the clean fresh pine straw (thanks to Jeff too).  If only I had taken a “before” picture . . .

 

pruning and pulling weeds

PA300049

 

new additions

PA300042

PA300033

PA300046

PA300051

       

 

                                PA300040

 

                    I am His garden . . .                                      Song 4:12-16

glenda

2 comments:

  1. It looks great around your house! I love the two pots outside of your door. Because you always plant "good friend seeds" wherever you go, you have been blessed with a "good friend" harvest. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never really thought of it that way : )
    changing the subject, do you guys have electricity? stay warm!
    love you, g

    ReplyDelete