Monday, March 12, 2012

after

 

After spending a few days in Texas with my mom and my daughter (three generations of beautiful women), mom and I spent several hours driving and riding through pouring rain and the gray fog.  We made it home safely and decided that our aching bodies needed some cold, sweet,  dairy-based refreshment (translation: ice cream!).  As we neared Eskamoe’s we were treated to a most spectacular view . . . the place where the storm ended and the blue-pink of calmer skies appeared.  There is always another side to the storm . . .

IMG_0895

IMG_0901

He is our shelter in storms and in rain . . .

Isaiah 4:4-6

glenda

1 comment:

  1. Those clouds are amazing! Great photos! It's so nice that you were able to spend some time with your mom and daughter. I miss you so much all the time but particularly last week as I was on vacation. I wish you could have been here. I will be looking forward to the next time you can come north. I sure hope it's soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete