Sunday, March 4, 2012

critters

 

Sometimes when I am out for a drive, I come across critters of various kinds (that’s what we call them here in the South).  Whether they live in or around the water, or make their homes in the trees, or even if they abide in the care of a human, each one is unique.  Enjoy the variety of creation . . .

PA300038

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    french fry kitty

 

 

 

PA300053

camo longhorn

IMG_0842

  heads up

IMG_0401     grazer

IMG_0404

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          lotta bull

 

 

IMG_0261

 

 

 

 

                        on the lookout     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       all of creation is waiting expectantly . . .

Romans 8:19

glenda

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I had forgotten about "french fry kitty". He was relentless. You have captured so many great shots. I think my favorite is the last one of the bird. Very cool that you caught him on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete