Sunday, August 14, 2011

funky junk

 

On a recent trip to NH, my friends and I ventured into an antique/junk/used/treasure house.  By the time we left, my brain was on overload.  There were so many things to see . . . comic books, drink bottles, lunch pails, tools, T-shirts, action figures . . . of the thousands of items on their shelves, many I recall from childhood.  I won’t say much about the photos, but I just wanted to share a few with you . . .

P7150144

P7150128

P7150133

P7150138

P7150123

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P7150117

 

       

      do you remember?

 

                 glenda

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Those horses were awesome. I wish we hadn't had to rush through that store. You really need several hours to go through it properly. I need to go back and see if that tin is still there and get crafty. Come back soon? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, C! I like the horses also . . . they look like they are just waiting for someone to take them home . . . standing at attention looking their best . . .
    Will definitely be back . . . how soon, only He knows : )

    ReplyDelete