Friday, August 12, 2011

old school

 

For so long I balked at switching from a film camera to a digital.  I liked the excitement of developing the film and the surprise of finding out what I had captured.  I finally made the switch to digital a few years ago, and I have to admit that I really enjoy the instant gratification.  I especially get into how the photos can be edited on my laptop and shared with friends. 

Even though I have made the leap, I am still interested in the “old ways” and I enjoy collecting obsolete photographic equipment.  Almost all of my stuff is inexpensive and was found at thrift shops and garage sales.  What a difference a few decades makes . . .

P7280009

P7280012

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P7280022

capture memories any way you can . . .

glenda

2 comments: