Friday, August 5, 2011

summer days

 

Temperatures are still hovering around triple digits, but summer is winding down.  School begins in just a few days, and I will soon be back with the kiddos.  I was just thinking about how fast the summer has passed, but I am so grateful for the travels and the friendships that I savored and enjoyed during these past few months.  Here’s to hot summer days, lounging on the beach, and playing in the emerald waves.

P5250017 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P5250025

P5250012

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CIMG4240

 

 

 

 

               glenda

1 comment:

  1. I am longing for the beach today in a HUGE way and this post reinforces that. Love the photos! That second made me say "wow" and then the third got a "wowza". Love the color saturation in that third photo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete