Tuesday, September 6, 2011

abundance

 

On a recent trip to visit my daughter and her significant other in the very hot, very dry state of Texas, we browsed through a magnificent store, Hubbell & Hudson.  If my camera and I were allowed free reign  in this store, I would spend hours photographing the fruits and veggies, the breads and cheeses, the meats and specialty items, and the people that produce and present it all with such professional flair.  I give you a small sampling . . .

P1010586

                                  P1010575

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P1010572

P1010576

P1010593

     P1010579

living in abundance . . .

    glenda

1 comment:

  1. omy! What a fantastic place! I wondered where you had been. Now I know you've been in Houston. Great photos! I want to go there now. Love you and miss you, ~C

    ReplyDelete