Saturday, September 24, 2011

in the rafters

 

I often pass this barn travelling from school to school during my work days.  Today I stopped.  As I explored its different angles, I kept noticing the sky peeking through the broken rafters.  My eyes were drawn upward in spite of the disrepair of the barn . . . up to the open air . . . up to the brilliant blue . . . up away from the decay and the dust . . . upward . . .

P9230042

 

P9230028

 

P9230038

P9230039

                               “I will lift my eyes . . .”                Psalm 121:1

glenda

1 comment:

  1. You never fail to bless me with your photography. The eye for beauty that you have and the thoughts that you share are Heaven sent. Thank you for sharing your photos and the reminder, today, of where my focus should be. awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete