Wednesday, September 21, 2011

reflections

 

Johanna Grace at phos-graphe’ is sponsoring a photo contest entitled “Sky, meet Earth.”  Check it out . . .

I was visiting my brother and his family at their lake house in Missouri this summer.  We had gone out on the screened porch overlooking the water to have a nice cup of coffee and catch the breeze.  The reflections of window, sky and light in the glass caught my eye and  I had to get a few shots . . . this photo is my favorite.

P7310015

reflect . . .

glenda

6 comments:

  1. thanks C! I think your reflections pic is a definite winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I love candle pictures, I have about a million of them on my hard drive :)

    Thanks for joining the contest!!
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely Glenda. Thankyou so much for coming to my blog and saying hi. It is always great to make new contacts. I have enjoyed scrolling through your last few posts and seeing some of your world.
    In answer to your question, I am using a Canon 450D. Sometimes if I want a big more magnification I use a "close up" filter - a bit like a macro lens - not as good, but pretty good!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the encouragement Johanna and Jill! I love photography, and I like to explore and appreciate the work of other photogs . . .
    be visiting your sites again soon !
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat photo! I love the candles on the wood. The different textures are wonderful!

    Have a lovely day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks kels! appreciate you stopping by and checking out my stuff : )

    ReplyDelete