Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Southern hot

 

Last week I was lulled into a false sense of “fall”.  Temps were in the 70s (what?!) and some days were even (gulp) cool and breezy.  This week came roaring in with some high 90s and yesterday blessed us with  triple digits again - 101Angry smile

I knew we were in for a hot one when I saw this beautiful ball of fire rising above the clouds this morning . . .

P9140002

As I was driving through the countryside later in the day, I spotted these ladies skinny dipping in the local pool . . .

P9130001

sweet Southern livin’ . . .

glenda

1 comment:

  1. Ugggh! You have reminded me why I moved. Those teasing temps would trigger depression in my life every year. I know you are ready for fall to come in and stay for awhile. Those triple digit temps are brutal. I love the photos...the first one is gorgeous and the second one made me laugh out loud. Stay cool, sweet sista!

    ReplyDelete