Monday, September 19, 2011

verdant

 

The word means “green, fresh-colored” . . . at times we use the word green to imply a state of unsophistication or to describe someone with little experience.  The older I get, the more I find out I don’t know, the more unsophisticated I become . . . and I like it.  I can gather scenes from each new day and look at them through eyes now willing to be amazed . . .

P9160014

backwater lake d’arbonne

 

P9160022

green flat-bottom in the shade

 

P9140008

hidden in the overgrowth

 

P7160014

ferns gone wild in new hampshire

 

“ . . . unless you become like little children . . .”

Matthew 18:3

 

live green . . .

glenda

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular photos. I am loving the boat!! I know you were safe when you took the last photo; but, please tell me you took those other photos from someplace "un-snakey" like your car. :)

    ReplyDelete